Recession Jokes "Come In To Laugh Out Loud"

Before when I want to cook rice, I wee just be pouring the rice inside the pot any how, any
how until the spirit tells me it is okay but Not anymore.
Angry😠😠😠😠😠😠😠face

Recession was what happened and my life
has changed forever.


Now I dey measure the rice wella. I ask myself using
proportion in Maths. If three men can eat 4 cups, how many cups should one man eat?
Come and see calculations. You will think it is preparation for GRE/TOEFL exam. 

Angry face😠😠😠😠😠😠
These days na tea spoon I dey take measure the rice put for pot. I use expansion formula. If one
spoon can expand to two spoons of rice when done, how many tea spoons of rice do I need to put on the fire?
The rate this thing is going, with one cup of foreign rice going for about 100 Naira, I fit begin
measure rice to cook with micrometer screw gauge or even vernier caliper.
I am not playing with this recession.

This is war!!! 😠😠😠😠



Thank God Recession is facing out little by little⌣π¨Ύπ¨Ύπ¨Ώπ©€πŸ˜ΌπŸ˜Όπ©€π¨Ύ⌣⌣⌣


God Bless Nigeria.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

India was justified in supporting UN resolution on Jerusalem

The biggest game of 2017 is finally finished, and it will launch on December 20

7 Truths About SEO That You Wont Be Told Anywhere Else Written by lucarella